Depends on Experience
Permanent | Full Time
Ross Engineering Services are looking to recruit a candidate for a Project Engineer role with a structural engineering degree qualification. This is a very busy high technical environment and perfect for a person requiring a challenge and who is willing to learn. This position is demanding with a large cross section of responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years previous experience in a similar role and have the opportunity to add their own skills to a young determined team.
- Organised and accurate.
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Enjoys meeting targets and deadlines.
- Enjoys a busy environment
- Enjoys working with CAD and BIM design packages.
- Complete day-to-day tasks with little supervision.
- Enjoys working on their own initiative.
- Fluent in English is a requirement for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating, adjusting and updating CAD drawings.
- Creating Hydraulic Calculations using industry approved software.
- Creating O&M Manuals
- Planning project programs/scheduling
- Preparing submittals
- Pricing supplier parts for quotations.
- Liaise with customers on site to arrange services and extra works.
- Ordering of parts and material.
- Full Driving license.
- Manual Handling.
- Safe Pass.