Depends on Experience
Permanent | Full Time
Responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects.
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the internal database.
Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Appropriate engineering qualifications.
- A minimum of two to three years work experience gained with a building contractor.
- Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment.
- Self-starters and problem solvers with the ability to work well in teams.
- Full Driving license.
- Manual Handling.
- Safe Pass.