Depends on Experience
Permanent | Full Time
Responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects.
• Setting out, levelling and quality control.
• Preparation and completion of safety documentation, RAMS, SIPPS and Permits
• Verifying on site dimensions and setting out installation locations
• Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the internal database
Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
• Appropriate engineering qualifications.
• A minimum of two to three years work experience gained with a building contractor.
• Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment.
• Self-starters and problem solvers with the ability to work well in teams.
• Full Driving license.
• Manual Handling.
• Safe Pass.