Depends on Experience
Permanent | Full Time
Ross Engineering Services, a well-established Irish engineering company are looking for an experienced Accountant in the Kildare area.
- Full assembly of and interrogation of monthly/quarterly Statistical Returns
- Work closely with the accounting team to understand and challenge the movements in the Balance Sheet and the Profit and Loss. Ensure the Balance Sheet is accurately reflected in the statistical returns.
- Laisse with the accounting team and conduct investigations with respect to queries raised by the banks regulators on the statistical reports. Responsible for delivery of responses to the Central Bank on these queries.
- Work closely with the IT function to help develop and implement a robust and adaptable Regulatory Reporting System but particularly around the production of accounting information.
- Play an integral role in the development and maintenance of a Regulatory Reporting systems and control framework including the identification and communication of key risks and control gaps within the regulatory reporting process and support the continuous process improvement.
- Support in the production and monitoring of weekly prudential ratios.
- Assist in the analysis and implementation of new regulatory requirements affecting the banks and engage in projects regarding implementing these regulatory updates to regulatory returns.
- Qualified/part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) preferred
- Understanding of the high tech industry or financial services highly desirable
- Ability and willingness to learn and understand new reporting systems and the operations of these systems.
- Comfortable working in a fast moving and dynamic business