Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies on our Website
The cookies used on our Website and their purpose are as follows:
- Site finity cookie used to save user preferences.
- Determine which domain to measure.
- Distinguish unique users.
- Throttle the request rate.
- Remember the number and time of previous visits.
- Remember traffic source information.
- Determine the start and end of a session.
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables.
- The AddThis social media icons cookie is used to save profile details used by media icons.
- LinkedIn uses a cookies to save profile details used by media icons.
For more details relating to the Ross Engineering Services website please mail firstname.lastname@example.org.